Offer Dates: Book through Dec. 17, 2020 for stays most nights Aug. 1–Dec. 21, 2020.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and an official reopening date has not been formally identified. Room reservations are subject to rescheduling, change or cancellation.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room and the same travel dates. Book from June 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020. Travel must be completed by December 22, 2020. Blockout dates include November 23 through November 27, 2020.
- Not valid on suites and 3-bedroom grand villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required. Stays must be on consecutive nights.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or closure based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Furthermore, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or may remain closed. Offerings are not guaranteed. Aulani Resort reserves the right to cancel any reservations or purchases and provide applicable refunds.
The Disney Difference
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
Immerse in Hawaiian traditions in a breathtaking setting removed from the crowds of Waikiki. With so many all-inclusive vacation activities and amenities at your disposal, you and your family can enjoy days of fun without ever having to leave – all at no additional charge.
Below are just a few of the amenities and activities that are included with your stay:
- Aunty’s Beach House (ages 3 to 12)
- Mo’olelo Fire Pit Storytelling
- Character Experiences
- Walking Tours of the Resort (learn about nature, island beauty, and local art, all located at Aulani Resort)
- ‘Ukulele Lessons
- Waikolohe Pool
- Waikolohe Stream, featuring both a lazy river or extreme rapids
- Whirlpool Spas
- Wailana Pool (adult only)
- Ka Maka Grotta
- Play and Splash Zones
- Pool Parties, featuring games, dancing, music, and Disney Character appearances
- Disney Movie NIghts
- Live Entertainment
- Menehune Adventure Train
FUN FOR ALL AGES
Family movie nights, excursions that appeal to all ages, lively Hawaiian entertainment and on-site snorkeling will delight every generation, while imaginative pools and a beautiful beach let every member of your ‘ohana make the most of every moment – together.
COMPLIMENTARY KIDS CLUB
At Aunty’s Beach House, kids explore Hawaiian culture, art and music – with a dash of Disney magic – at this supervised activities club for guests ages 3 to 12. Most activities are complimentary; select experiences are available at a fee.
LANIWAI – A DISNEY SPA
This full service spa offers soothing spa therapies, family treatments, and Kula Wai – the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O’ahu, featuring vitality pools, mineral baths, and more.