Mexico is a wonderful vacation destination, with beautiful beaches, amazing food and high end Resorts. Here are my Top 5 Resort Recommendations for Romance in Mexico.
1. El Dorado Maroma
Photo Cred: El Dorado Resorts
I’m starting with the absolute best. El Dorado Maroma is home to the incredible Palafitos-Overwater Bungalows, in fact these are the only Overwater Bungalows you will find in Mexico! This is a perfect honeymoon destination, with exclusive Butler service and unbelievable views.
2. Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya
This is a more boutique hotel experience for couples looking for the ultimate Spa and Wellness vacation. You will experience a high level of holistic well being and overall luxury experiences. When I think of Zoetry, the words “tranquil” and “zen” come to mind.
3. El Dorado Casitas Royale
El Dorado Casitas is the perfect Resort for couples wanting to spend their days relaxing in a quiet oasis, but still having an active nightlight. Although Casitas tends to stay quiet at night, it is very easy to head next door to El Dorado Royale for nightly entertainment. Check out the over-water swings and salt-water pool.
4. Breathless Riviera Cancun
Breathless is the place to be for couples looking for a a perfect combination or relaxation and FUN! This Resort offers plenty of quiet spaces, but also an active entertainment schedule. This is a great spot for couples who want to par-tay!
5. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Adult Only with ultra-romantic dining options. You can even have dinner on the beach. Book a swim-up room and definitely splurge on Club Level.
There are dozens of ultra romantic resorts in Mexico. Contact your Must Love Travel Planner TODAY to plan your next vacation!
For me, the love of travel was instilled in around the age of 7 or so. I was very fortunate that my dad took me on many of his business trips each summer. Many of these trips were to conferences or meetings which meant another family member was also in tow.
These destinations often included cities like Denver, Chicago, Washington D.C., Vancouver and Orlando. Each one of these destinations has unique offerings for all ages. The mountains of Colorado, the Riverwalk in Chicago, monuments in D.C. and amazing theme parks of Orlando. No matter the destination there is something for you to see and make memories while doing so.
Memories are one of the benefits of travel. The first time your child(ren) see the Magic Kingdom, stroll by the Cherry Blossoms in D.C. or realizing there is snow on the tops of mountains in Denver during the summer are all amazing moments that are not easily forgotten. Memories are what take away from each trip.
Some of my favorite memories traveling with my dad include amazing (yet boring) 7-course meal in Orlando at the age of 9, dinner cruise in Vancouver, fresh squeezed (expensive) orange juice in Orlando or watching a Presidential motorcade at the hotel next door in Philadelphia.
What are your favorite memories? Where do you want to go next to make new memories? We can take you there!
Have you ever been on vacation and thought, wow I think so and so would love this place! Or you have spent all your vacation time traveling to family and friends and just wish you could for once go somewhere other than the homestead? Not that you don’t like home, just that you might want to see some more of the world. Well, you can. Next time you are together with family or with a group of friends, suggest you take a trip together. Multi- family travel has become more and more popular as it gives everyone a chance to get away, but still enjoy being together.
Here are some tips that will help you and your travel professional pull it all together.
- Have an idea of everyone’s budget. The budgets can vary on location, however, there are many locations that will allow families to stay in different room types, or have different package ad ons that will fit their budget. Be willing to give a little. You may prefer the Cadilac when others are good with the Chevy. Your travel professional can work on finding a location that will work for everyone but you may have to compromise a little to get everyone there.
- Plan ahead. Working on plans for next year’s vacation is best. Even though your travel professional can put together travel close in to your travel date, when working with multiple families, it is better to plan ahead to explore the best deals, give families on different budgets to pay for the trip and plan the details of the trip.
- Designate a point person. This person will be the main person speaking to the travel professional, however, it is always important that the travel professional touch base with each family. This will allow that family to convey some of their particular needs making it a smoother process. Let’s face it – the telephone game is often reality.
- Plan time for your family. Even though you travel as a group – planning time apart from the whole group will be important to keep the peace! I often suggest not staying in one accommodation, like a large house where everyone fits! It is not always cheaper, and if there are any little differences it can make for a long vacation. Having several accommodations can help get you the alone time needed.
- Have realistic expectations. This may go without saying, but have the frank conversations before you travel. Discuss, things like the number of activities you would like to do together, dining likes and dislikes, bedtime and wake time. Don’t catch yourself at 7PM with a group of 20 people saying where should we eat?
Traveling together can be so much fun! There is always something to do something with – guys don’t have to shop against their will and girls don’t have to watch a sports game on the big jumbo tron if they don’t want! There are so many places to go and see – why not do it together!
We all have plans or at least we should. When we are young and finishing High School, we set out our plans for college, and getting the right degree so we can start an awesome career. Then we thinking about getting married, and go through the planning and we think about our lives together with our spouse. We ask questions like, when do we want to purchase a home, start a family, retire? We get awesome jobs and we set goals for success. Then we have children and set goals for their lives – milestones that will help them become independent. Let’s face it – our lives are a series of planning and setting goals then striving to meet them.
So, why not establish a vacation plan? How many times have you turned the corner of another year and said, “I wish I had the budget to take a cruise” or “ I wish I would have thought of this sooner so there was availability where I wanted to go.” A vacation plan can help eliminate the stress of last minute planning. It is even more important these days to plan out your time of disconnecting from the everyday, relaxing, reconnecting with your family or friends, and going to places that will help your accomplish just that.
Here are some steps that you can share with your travel planner that will help you establish your 5 year vacation plan.
- Share with your travel planner some of your favorite things you and your family like to do on vacation. Do you like to swim, hike, visit historic locations, fish, etc.?
- Think about the best time for you to travel during the year. Some vacations may require to travel during months you might not think of and may need to do some creative scheduling.
- Make a list of places that you may consider” Bucket List” travel. Going on a cruise, visiting an island, visit your favorite Disney Destination, or going to another country.
- Establish a 3 – 5 year vacation budget and share it with your travel planner so they can begin to research the best packages. Many times certain vacations can be planned in advance which will help with the budget.
- Lay out a Vacation Calendar with your Travel Planner and beginning dreaming of awesome vacations!
Establishing your vacation goals relieves the stress of last minute decisions, not having enough money to go where you want to go, and just settling for another visit to the same old location you go every year.
Must Love Travel Group specializes in planning awesome vacations across the globe! Contact your Travel Planner and start your 5 Year Vacation Plan today!